Cynthia Ravinski was the first Magic Appreciation Tour author to take advantage of our new Magic Appreciation Blog Tour feature. Thank you to all of our authors who graciously offered to host Cynthia on her tour.
Cynthia’s goal for her tour was to get the word out about a new form of publishing called “emotobooks.” Emotobooks combine fast-paced writing with colorful abstract artwork. This combination stimulates multiple parts of the brain for an immersing and saturating reading experience. This new medium of fiction was created by her publisher Grit City Publications.
If you would like to learn more about this fascinating concept, you can still follow Cynthia’s tour using the links below. She toured with six guest posts (one of which includes an excerpt from her book) and one interview. Enjoy!
- Sep 4: “It Might be Time to Try Something New” on The Vaetra Files with Daniel R. Marvello
- Sep 11: “On Networking” on The Unwritten with Misty Parker
- Sep 14: “Visuals, Imagery and Crafting Story from Dream” on The Active Voice with Becca Mills
- Sep 18: “Something New, Something Old” on The Summer Sleeper with Will English
- Sep 21: Lingering in the Woods excerpt on Her Ladyship’s Quest with Tracy Falbe
- Sep 26: Interview on the Importance of the Impossible with A.E. Marling
- Sep 28: “A Novelty Publishing Story” on The Novel Project with Roger Eschbacher